Royal Ascot: Royal Enclosure
Royal Ascot is renowned across the globe, this glorious week in June is anticipated and revered the world over. Every moment of each day is shared across the globe, but nothing can capture the magic of Royal Ascot other than stepping onto their hallowed turf and experiencing the world’s most watched race meeting for yourself.
The Lunch Circle have secured to not only Royal Ascot but to Her Majesty The Queen’s private Royal Enclosure.
It is an incredible honour, for anyone to attend the Royal Enclosure.
We have up to 12 place reserved for us in the Royal Enclosures fine dining restaurant, The Green Yard. For what we know to be one of the best days, the opening day, of Tuesday the 19th June.
The Green Yard, is located in the beautiful private Royal Enclosure gardens, it is a relaxed and intimate restaurant. It overlooks the Pre-Parade Ring and is just a short stroll from the Parade Ring and Royal Enclosure trackside viewing lawn.
The Lunch Circle members will experience :
• A “Royal Enclosure Badge” and the privacy and elegance of all areas of the Royal Enclosure and Royal Ascot
• Effortless entertaining in the beautiful Royal Enclosure Gardens.
• An intimate and relaxed fine dining lunch and wine in a setting overlooking gardens and the Pre-Parade Ring.
• Access to the Royal Enclosure including the elevated viewing on level 4 of the Grandstand.
• Just a short walk to the Parade Ring, Pre-Parade Ring and Royal Enclosure trackside viewing lawn.
If you would like any information about attending HM The Queen’s Royal Ascot, as a committed and passionate racehorse owner and a lifelong lover of the sport, Her Majesty has been in attendance each and every year since her coronation in 1953.
This is Britain’s most valuable race meeting and one of the greatest social events of the year.