The Lunch Circle In Conversation with Jonathan Bowman-Perks MBE.
We are so pleased to announce that The Lunch Circle will be hosting a virtual discussion with Jonathan Bowman-Perks MBE, Global Leadership Coach to: Chairmen, CEOs & Executive Boards, at 6pm on Tuesday 7th September.
Jonathan thrives supporting early growth businesses and Tech Companies, focusing on personal behavior and future business results.
Jonathan’s life calling is to inspire leaders and their teams to find and live by your “True North”, unlock your potential, and make a difference via your business. You will gain a high return on investing in both your own and your team’s development.
Leaders say they experience 3 specific benefits from working with Jonathan: they find greater meaning and purpose for themselves and those they lead, they learn to encourage independent, finest thinking and innovation which in turn leads to faster, sustainable business results.
These are the range of problems Jonathan helps senior leaders to solve:
• Digital Transformation to identify & deliver on the 3 most crucial value-adding business issues
• Assessing & building diverse senior teams – via inclusive leadership in a virtual, digital world
• Achieving more success by deep listening, being present and have a laser-like focus
• Helping Top Teams execute on key decisions, actions, next steps with accountability & deadlines
• Transforming Virtual Meetings and creating more “whitespace” and strategic time to think
• Developing Psychological Safety and mutual trust by enhancing your Emotional Intelligence
Jonathan is a graduate from Harvard University’s top leadership programs and a Visiting Professor in Leadership and Executive MBA lecturer at Cass Business School in London.
He is the author of both Top Tips for Inspiring Leaders; The Little Book of Wisdom (2017), plus Inspiring Leadership: Leadership Lessons from My Life (2010).
He was Assistant to the Head of the British Army, Chief of Staff of the Army’s largest Brigade and commanded his Company on 3 operational tours. He was a leader in PwC, IBM and as Penna PLC’s MD of Board and Executive Coaching.
HM the Queen awarded him the MBE (Member of the British Empire) for his services to leadership in training UN leaders who helped prevent the East Timor massacre.
If you would like to join this insightful talk then please do let us know as spaces will be limited.